June Blooms New All Access Columns!
June 17, 2015 at 2:03 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews BIG MACHINE LABEL GROUP SVP/Promotion/Artist Development DAVID NATHAN.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: DOUG ERICKSON asks "What If It's All Wrong?"
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS believes "Your Radio Show Doesn't Start And Stop With Your Daypart."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER tells you to "Stop Whining ... This Is Radio."
* NEXT STEPS: SETH RESLER notes, "A Core Artist Just Released A New Track! Here's How You Should Have Promoted It Online."
* RADIO FUTURESCOPE: JAMES CRIDLAND explains "How One Brand Doubled Its TSL: And How You Can Too."
* THE PERFORMANCE PLAYBOOK: PAUL KAYE believes "Feedback Fails With Judgement."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WDOD/CHATTANOOGA, TN MD/air talent SEAN STEWART.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WCKX-WXMG/COLUMBUS, OH OM THEODORE "DJ BIG BANK" TURNER.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WARNER BROS. band ECHOSMITH.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with KAJA/SAN ANTONIO morning host RANDY CARROLL.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WNTK/WEST CENTRAL NH and WUVR/EAST CENTRAL, VT morning host BEN SARRO.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KYSR/LOS ANGELES APD/MD/afternoons ANDREW HARMS.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews SIRIUSXM OCTANE & E STREET RADIO PD VINCENT "ROCKWELL" USURIELLO.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with KCMP/MINNEAPOLIS APD LINDSAY KIMBALL.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER gets the latest from WGZB/LOUISVILLE middays JUAN HUSTLE.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews singer/songwriter SPENCER KANE.
Dance Editor CARY VANCE gets the latest from DEF JAM artist/DJ/producer/remixer SEBASTIAN INGROSSO.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KNCI/SACRAMENTO, CA alum "REX ON THE RADIO" REX MCNEILL.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.