Sunny Times For New All Access Columns!
June 24, 2015 at 4:13 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews EMMIS COMMUNICATIONS Pres./Programming - Radio RICK CUMMINGS.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: BOB STEI asks "Has Anyone Seen The Bridge?"
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS believes "There Really Is A Difference In Doing Social And Being Social."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER warns, "This Guy Frightens Me ... Has The Potential To Go Postal!"
* NEXT STEPS: SETH RESLER notes, "You Wouldn't Run A Radio Station Without A Production Director. So Why Don't You Have Somebody Who Does This?"
* RADIO FUTURESCOPE: JAMES CRIDLAND delves into "Google Play Music Radio: What Does It Mean For The Rest Of Us?"
* THE PERFORMANCE PLAYBOOK: PAUL KAYE wants to "Make Coaching More Powerful."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with NRG MEDIA/KEARNEY, NE OM and KQKY middays MARK REID.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KOAS/LAS VEGAS PD/mornings JOHN "CANDY" CANDELARIA.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of COLUMBIA RECORDS singer/songwriter/recording artist RACHEL PLATTEN.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with radio consultant JOEL RAAB.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with KUBC/MONTROSE CO "morning idiot" DAN LYNCH.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WSUN/TAMPA Dir./Branding & Programming DAN CONNELLY.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews TRAPT lead vocalist CHRIS TAYLOR BROWN.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with the band STRIKING MATCHES.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER gets the latest from WTSX/KOKOMO, IN PD/MD OLIVER JACKSON.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews Worship Leader/songwriter JAMISON STRAIN.
Dance Editor CARY VANCE gets the latest from DEF JAM artist/DJ/producer/remixer SEBASTIAN INGROSSO.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WBBE-WIHN-WWHX alum JACK SWART.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.