Plenty Of Fireworks In New All Access Columns!
July 1, 2015 at 2:56 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews imminent BIG LOUD RECORDS Pres. CLAY HUNNICUTT.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: JEFFREY HEDQUIST asks "Seven Critical Story Questions."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS believes "There Really Is A Difference In Doing Social And Being Social."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER posts, "Wanted: On-Air Experience."
* NEXT STEPS: SETH RESLER explains "How Radio Can Take Advantage Of Evergreen Content."
* RADIO FUTURESCOPE: JAMES CRIDLAND notices that "Mi-Soul Pits Itself Against The Big Commercial Stations A New Station In London."
* THE PERFORMANCE PLAYBOOK: PAUL KAYE explains "Why Teams Fail."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WNDV/SOUTH BEND, IN middays NIKKI REID.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WZMX/HARTFORD, CT PD/mornings DJ BUCK.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of KBRK/BROOKINGS, SD PD/mornings "BIG SCOTT ALLEN" SCOTT JENDERSEE.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with WBWL/BOSTON nights COLTON BRADFORD.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with KUBC/MONTROSE, CO "morning idiot" DAN LYNCH.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WBRU/PROVIDENCE, RI MD PAUL MARTIN.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews WKRL-WKLL/SYRACUSE PD/MD "CARSEN" JESSICA HUMPHREVILLE.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with KINK/PORTLAND, OR MD/afternoons JARED AMAN.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER gets the latest from former programmer/air personality TERRI AVERY.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews duo/songwriters LOVE COLLIDE.
Dance Editor CARY VANCE gets the latest from CAPITOL artists/DJs/producers/remixers DISCLOSURE.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WZLX/BOSTON alum ASHLEY BENOIT.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.