New All Access Columns Are Made In The Shade!
July 8, 2015 at 2:33 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews imminent BIG LOUD RECORDS Pres. CLAY HUNNICUTT.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: LEE SMITH lists "The Top 5 Things Advertisers Want In A Media Sales Rep."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS wants you to "Move On And Win."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS believes "Every Day Is More Important Than The Lightning Strike."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER responds to the lament, "I Do Not Understand Nielsen..."
* NEXT STEPS: SETH RESLER offers "A Tale Of Two Apple Products."
* RADIO FUTURESCOPE: JAMES CRIDLAND discusses "What We Can Learn From Beats 1."
* THE PERFORMANCE PLAYBOOK: PAUL KAYE believes "Talent Should Know This...."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with ENERGY 102.3/PEORIA, IL APD/nights "SCOTTY" SCOTTY EHLKE.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WJMH/GREENSBORO, NC MD/middays MAURICE "BIG MO" MAYER.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of THINKSAY RECORDS singer/songwriter/artist DAVID DUCHOVNY.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with FREESOLO ENTERTAINMENT Co-Founder BEN BERKMAN.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews KOZZ/RENO middays JIM MCCLAIN.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with artist FRANK TURNER.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER gets the latest from WEUP-A/HUNTSILLE, AL PD STEVE MURRY.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews REND COLLECTIVE band member CHRIS LLEWELLYN.
Dance Editor CARY VANCE gets the latest from DEF JAM artists/DJs/producers/remixers DISCLOSURE.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WON-A/CHICAGO alum GABE SALGADO.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.