New All Access Columns Are Heating Up!
July 22, 2015 at 12:49 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: ROY TRAKIN interviews SONY/ATV Publishing Co-Pres. RICK KRIM.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: TIM MOORE is "Chasing Decisiveness."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS believes "If We Are Jukeboxes, We Are Out Of Business - Wisdom From #Conclave40."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER exclaims, "Enjoy Your Vacation ... Damn It!"
* NEXT STEPS: SETH RESLER answers the question, "No, Seriously. Why Does My Radio Station Need To Be Tweeting?"
* RADIO FUTURESCOPE: JAMES CRIDLAND looks at "The UK: Positive Moves For Radio's Future."
* THE PERFORMANCE PLAYBOOK: PAUL KAYE believes "Perseverance Separates Winners From Losers."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WPOI/TAMPA morning co-host HOLLY O'CONNOR.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of singer/songwriter/artist JOHN OATES.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with BIG SPARK MUSIC GROUP artist OLIVIA LANE.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WOWO, WKJG-A, WFGA/FORT WAYNE, IN PD RYAN WRECKER.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WXZX/COLUMBUS, OH PD MIKE ELLIOTT.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews syndicated FLOYDIAN SLIP host CRAIG BAILEY.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with KKXT/DALLAS PD AMY MILLER.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER gets the latest from WADE/GOLDSBORO, NC OM/mornings JASMINE JAMES, a.k.a. ROBYN WADE.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews singer/songwriters MATT & RACHEL LISH.
Dance Editor CARY VANCE gets the latest from CASABLANCA/MUSICAL FREEDOM artist/DJ/producer/remixer TIESTO.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with NEW YORK radio alum BIG MIKE SANGIAMO.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.