David Field’s Midyear Letter To The Entercom Team
July 23, 2015 at 5:44 AM (PT)
ENTERCOM CEO DAVID FIELD addressed the troops in his twice-yearly memo to staffers. He wrote, "twice every year, I share my thoughts on ENTERCOM and our future with our entire team. My intent is to give you a deeper sense of how we are doing and where we are headed. And with all of last week’s news, this is, of course, a particularly exciting time for ENTERCOM and indeed for all of us."
In the note, he highlights:
- ENTERCOM is AMERICA’s Best Positioned Radio Broadcaster
- We Are a Growing Company Actively Investing in our Future
- We Continue to Add Great Talent to the ENTERCOM Team
- ENTERCOM is #1 in NIELSEN Ratings Performance
- We Continue to Build Excellent Marketing Solutions Capabilities
- Radio is AMERICA’s #1 Reach Medium – Thriving While Other Media Struggle
He concludes, "so now with the additional power of all of our great new markets, brands and people, we begin this exciting next chapter for ENTERCOM. As the fastest growing and best positioned company in AMERICA’s #1 Reach medium, the opportunities are great. We have never been stronger. And never have our competitors in other media been so weak and vulnerable, holding on to revenues that they don’t deserve. Of course, there will be hurdles and obstacles along the way, but with grit, determination, and confidence in our strength, we will capitalize on the great opportunities at hand."
Read the full memo here.