There Are No Dog Days When There Are New All Access Columns!
August 12, 2015 at 3:01 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interview GRAY COMMUNICATIONS Founder TONY GRAY.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: DOUG ERICKSON explains "Why They Come Back."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS believes "Change Is What You Make It To Be."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS believes "Your Radio Show Is An Enterprise That Should Always Be On."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER realizes "Obviously It Wasn't Obvious."
* NEXT STEPS: SETH RESLER notes, "The Biggest Podcasting Event Of The Year Just Happened. Where Was Commercial Radio?"
* THE PERFORMANCE PLAYBOOK: PAUL KAYE is "Dealing With Setbacks At Work."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WKFM/JACKSON, MI MD/morning host CRAIG RUSSELL
Top 40 Editor PETE JONES interviews KWYD/BOISE, ID PD/mornings JD GARFIELD.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of CHFI/TORONTO on-air personality TISH ICETON.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with ATLANTIC/WEA artist MICHAEL RAY.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WCNN/ATLANTA "The Front Row" co-host SANDRA GOLDEN.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WEQX/ALBANY Imaging Dir./afternoons JASON KELLER.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews RESULTS RADIO/PARKERSBURG, WV-MARIETTA, OH OM/PD BIG RIC DERUBEIS.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with singer/songwriter JOY WILLIAMS.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER gets the latest from WXST/CHARLESTON, SC on-air host GENO JONES.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews singer/songwriter TAMMY TRENT.
Dance Editor CARY VANCE gets the latest from iHEARTRADIO PD/EDM Brand Ambassador BRIAN FINK.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with iHEARTMEDIA/RALEIGH alum NICOLE WEAVER.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.