No Summertime Blues With New All Access Columns!
August 19, 2015 at 1:12 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews author FRED GOODMAN.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: JEFFREY HEDQUIST wants you to "Personalize This!"
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS offers insight in "Five Point Eight Minutes."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS believes "Your Radio Show Is An Enterprise That Should Always Be On."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER has learned that "Being Right Can Be Wrong..."
* NEXT STEPS: SETH RESLER lists, "Three Tidbits Every Radio Station Social Media Manager Should Know."
* RADIO FUTURESCOPE: JAMES CRIDLAND asks, "Want Ratings Success? The Older Alternative."
* THE PERFORMANCE PLAYBOOK: PAUL KAYE believes "Talent Should Know This ... Part 2."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KZIA/CEDAR RAPIDS, IA OM RUNYON.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WLLD/TAMPA PD/mornings ORLANDO.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of PROVOGUE singer/songwriter BETH HART.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with REVIVER RECORDS Pres./CEO DAVID ROSS.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WCNN/ATLANTA "The Front Row" co-host SANDRA GOLDEN.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER WXXJ/JACKSONVILLE, FL Asst. Dir./Branding & Programming CODY BLACK..
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER gets the latest from BROOKLYN NETS Head Coach LIONEL HOLLINS Exec. Asst. JORDAN BROWN.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews the band 7EVENTH TIME DOWN.
Dance Editor CARY VANCE gets the latest from artists/producers/remixers/DJs CAMELPHAT.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KWIN/STOCKTON, CA alum TIMMY G.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.