Cumulus Boasts Big Fan Engagement For 'Nash Next' Talent Search
August 28, 2015 at 7:45 AM (PT)
CUMULUS MEDIA has released stats from its NASH NEXT CHALLENGE talent competition, which kicked off in JUNE (NET NEWS 6/15) with a mission to discover and release music from new artists.
According to CUMULUS, key fan engagement numbers from the NASH NEXT site and accompanying app include:
- More than 40,000 fans enrolled in the first three weeks.
- More than 1.2 million NASHNEXTCountry.com visitors per month.
- 142 million total impressions in the past two months on social media.
- 12.6 million people reached by NASH NEXT on Twitter and Instagram alone.
- More than 68% of total NASH NEXT traffic via mobile devices.
“This extraordinary level of fan engagement, even in the early days of this innovative talent competition, demonstrates the passion and commitment Country music fans have to the NASH brand as they play a role in finding the next big superstar,” said CUMULUS EVP/Content and Programming JOHN DICKEY.