All Access Launches Podcasts Featuring Backstage Conversations From Worldwide Radio Summit 2015
Series Features Interviews With Radio, Music, Social Thought Leaders
September 10, 2015 at 4:18 PM (PT)
ALL ACCESS is proud to announce the launch of a new podcast series featuring candid conversations with leaders in the radio broadcasting industry. The series, which features interviews recorded at WORLDWIDE RADIO SUMMIT 2015 in HOLLYWOOD, CA, this past APRIL 22nd through 24th, is hosted by SETH RESLER, the Digital Dot Connector for JACOBS MEDIA and author of the ALL ACCESS "Next Steps" column.
The first episode features EMMIS Founder/CEO/Chairman JEFF SMULYAN. The wide-ranging discussion covers everything from the launch of legendary stations like WFAN and WQHT (HOT 97)/NEW YORK and KPWR (POWER 106)/LOS ANGELES, to the ongoing legal dispute with former POWER 106 morning host BIG BOY, to the success of the NEXT RADIO APP.
ALL ACCESS Pres./Publisher JOEL DENVER noted, "When SETH asked me about doing this series of podcasts, it was a no-brainer to say 'yes' to this. These podcasts feature some of radio, music and social's strongest executives and they have so much valuable data and insights to share. We are very proud of our lineup up execs and thank them and SETH for their time."
This limited-run podcast series will release new episodes weekly. Other industry interviews include:
- BUBBA THE LOVE SPONGE, syndicated morning show host
- RICK CUMMINGS, EMMIS Pres./Programming
- JEFF DAULER, Producer/Co-host of THE BERT SHOW
- ROB GOLDKLANG, SVP/Alternative Promotion at WARNER BROS.
- LORI LEWIS, CUMULUS and WESTWOOD ONE VP/Social
- FRED JACOBS, JACOBS MEDIA Pres./Founder
- WARREN KURTZMAN, COLEMAN INSIGHTS Pres./COO
- JON MILLER, NIELSEN VP/Audience Insights
- NORM PATTIZ, PODCASTONE CEO/Founder
- RYAN WILD, MD Alternative/Indie at AOL RADIO and NRG/OMAHA FM OM
This podcast and the series is available now in iTUNES, on AUDIOBOOM, on STITCHER, by RSS feed, and through the ALL ACCESS mobile app (iOS and Android).
For more information, please contact SETH RESLER at (248) 353-9030 or seth@JacobsMedia.com.