Angie Fisher & Stacy Barthe To Headline The 19th Annual Living Legends Awards
September 14, 2015 at 4:00 AM (PT)
The performers for this years LIVING LEGENDS FOUNDATION Awards and Gala have been announced; ANGIE FISHER, STACY BARTHE, and REED SHANNON from MOTOWN THE MUSICAL will perform. (NET NEWS 7/15)
The 19th annual event will take place at TAGLYAN CULTURAL COMPLEX in HOLLYWOOD, CA on FRIDAY OCTOBER 9th at 7p.
Veteran radio personality ‘JAMMIN’ JAY MICHAELS will host the evening which is honoring 11 individuals and a radio broadcast company.
Living Legends 2015 Honorees
- Lifetime Achievement Award: RUBEN RODRIGUEZ -- CEO/RUBEN RODRIGUEZ ENTERTAINMENT
- Chairman’s Award: KENDALL MINTER, ESQ -- CEO/MINTER & ASSOCIATES., LLC
- Entrepreneur Award: TROY CARTER -- CEO/FOUNDER ATOM FACTORY
- Music Label Executive Award: JEFFREY HARLESTON --General Council/EVP UNIVERSAL MUSIC GROUP
- Gospel Music Executive Award: CLAUDE & VICKI MACK LATAILLADE--Founders/GOSPO CENTRIC & B-RITE MUSIC
- Vanguard Award For Humanitarian Efforts: DR. LOGAN H. WESTBROOKS -- Author, Entrepreneur & Philanthropist
- Entertainment Advocate Award: JAMES LEACH--SESAC VP/Writer/Public Relations
- Media Award: GWENDOLYN QUINN -- Founder/Pres. GWENDOLYN QUINN Public Relations & Founder, African American Public Relations Collective (AAPRC)
- JERRY BOULDING Radio Executive/Personality Award: BIG BOY -- Host of BIG BOY In the Morning KRRL (REAL 92.3)/LOS ANGELES
- Digital Visionary Award: DON CODY -- CEO/MOSES MEDIA
- Broadcasting Icon Award: MICHAEL CARTER -- Owner/Pres. CARTER BROADCAST GROUP
The chairpersons for this year's Awards Dinner and Gala are Pres. JON PLAT of NORTH AMERICA OF WARNER CHAPPELL MUSIC PUBLISHING COMPANY and BRENDA ANDREWS former SVP at RONDOR MUSIC INTERNATIONAL.
For tickets and sponsorship information, please contact PAT SHIELDS at (310) 568-9091, or email@example.com.
To find out more about the organization visit www.livinglegendsfoundation.com.