Ramsey Solutions Surpasses Major Milestones In 2015
September 15, 2015 at 6:07 AM (PT)
Millions of listeners have been empowered to take control of their financial lives with the help of RAMSEY Solutions. Led by DAVE RAMSEY, the TENNESSEE-based RAMSEY Solutions has, for more than 20 years, provided the information and tools needed to break the chains of debt; save for emergencies; and plan, invest and build a future of wealth and generosity. These milestones are indicative of the millions of lives changed:
- The Total Money Makeover by RAMSEY recently passed five million copies sold.
- EveryDollar passed 500,000 users after only five months. EveryDollar is an online budget tool and companion app that is helping people from every walk of life get control of their money and on the path to reaching their financial goals. RAMSEY Solutions created EveryDollar in response to fans requesting a digital tool that makes budgeting simple. More information is available at www.EveryDollar.com.
- RAMSEY Solutions now has more than 500 team members, and hopes to add an additional 180 team members over the next 12 months, with more than half being in technology fields.
- Among the new team members was the fifth RAMSEY personality, ANTHONY ONEAL. Along with ONEAL, RAMSEY personalities includes CHRIS BROWN, RACHEL CRUZE, CHRIS HOGAN and CHRISTY WRIGHT. www.DaveRamsey.com/Speakers
- This FALL, RAMSEY plans to close on 47 acres in WILLIAMSON COUNTY, TN, for a campus that, when complete, will include three 200,000-square-foot office buildings and a 50,000-square-foot conference center.
- RAMSEY Solutions also surpassed $100 million in annual revenues for the first time in company history. Since it began in 1992, the company has been completely debt-free.
“God has blessed us beyond our wildest dreams,” said RAMSEY. “When I started the company 23 years ago I was selling a self-published book out of the trunk of my car, trying to get a radio show off the ground and teaching our financial classes at night using an overhead projector. I never imagined five NEW YORK TIMES best-sellers, 500 team members and a collection of digital products. It is truly an honor to work with a world-class team and do work that matters every day.”