New All Access Columns Sings September's Song
September 16, 2015 at 3:12 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: ALL ACCESS Dance Editor CARY VANCE interviews INSOMNIAC CEO/Founder PASQUALE ROTELLA.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: JEFFREY HEDQUIST discusses "The ANA - Audience Needs Analysis."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS wants you to "Exceed Expectations And Make Your Radio Station Matter."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER advises, "Never Embarrass The Station By Mouthing Off On Stage."
* NEXT STEPS: SETH RESLER brings us the "2015 Worldwide Radio Summit Backstage Podcast: Interview With Fred Jacobs, President Of Jacobs Media."
* RADIO FUTURESCOPE: JAMES CRIDLAND recommends "Personalization For Broadcast Radio"
* THE PERFORMANCE PLAYBOOK: PAUL KAYE emphasizes "The Importance Of Setting Goals."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with SYCO/HOLLYWOOD RECORDS singer/songwriter/actress BEA MILLER.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KOSP/SPRINGFIELD, MO APD/MD/afternoons BAILEY ON THE BEAT.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WNTR-WZPL/INDIANAPOLIS PD/afternoons CHASE DANIELS.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with unsigned artist JOSH THOMPSON.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with THE HAMRADIO SHOW host EDDIE FINOCCHIARO.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KNRQ/EUGENE-SPRINGFIELD, OR Production Dir./middays SEAN "BEEFCAKE" MCBEE
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews "ANYTHING, ANYTHING" host RICH RUSSO.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WVOD/N. CAROLINA Music Coordinator JOHN HARPER.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER gets the latest from voice talent/air personality ROBERT "HOLLYWOOD" RHODES.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews 55 PROMOTION's JOHN LAURITCH.
Dance Editor CARY VANCE gets the latest from artist/DJ/radio programmer CAROLINE D'AMORE.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WVEE-WAOK/ATLANTA alum ROB CALLOWAY.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.