Leaves May Be Falling But Ideas Are Rising In New All Access Columns!
September 23, 2015 at 2:31 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: ALL ACCESS News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews RADIO EVERYONE Head PIERS BRADFORD.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: TRACY JOHNSON asks "Why Do Listeners Tune Out? Because Tune In Never Really Happened."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS wants you to "Think Of Social As Serving, Not As Interruption."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER realizes that, "Trying To Understand PPM ... No Such Thing As A Dumb Question."
* NEXT STEPS: SETH RESLER brings us the "2015 Worldwide Radio Summit Backstage Podcast: Interview With Norm Pattiz, CEO Of PodcastOne."
* RADIO FUTURESCOPE: JAMES CRIDLAND analyzes "Radio X - UK's New Station Shows Future Is In Transmitters, Not Online."
* THE PERFORMANCE PLAYBOOK: PAUL KAYE wonders, "Are You Hungry?"
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WXYY/SAVANNAH PM drive MARK "SHARK" EDISS.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KGGI/RIVERSIDE, CA MD/nights KID JAY.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of REFORMATION/RHINO band SPANDAU BALLET.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with VALERY MUSIC CO. artist BRANTLEY GILBERT.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WHPT/TAMPA Promotions/podcast host RYAN HOPPE.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WBOS-WROR/BOSTON PD KEN WEST.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews MEGAFORCE RECORDSS' TAMI MORRISSEY.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with SAINT MOTEL's A.J. JACKSON.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER gets the latest from WROU/DAYTON PD/MD/afternoons FAITH DANIELS.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews singer/songwriter TIM TIMMONS.
Dance Editor CARY VANCE gets the latest from artist/DJ/radio programmer CAROLINE D'AMORE.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with TOWNSQUARE MEDIA/GRAND JUNCTION alum DAN THOMAS.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.