Worldwide Radio Summit 2016 Is Gearing Up -- And Early Bird Registration Is In Full Effect
April 13th, 14th, 15th -- Make Plans Now
September 28, 2015 at 3:41 AM (PT)
WORLDWIDE RADIO SUMMIT 2016 -- the most anticipated International gathering of radio, music and social/digital experts -- is set for kickoff on APRIL 13th, 14th, 15th at the HOTEL ROOSEVELT, HOLLYWOOD, CA.
The fun begins with an opening cocktail party on APRIL 13th at the HARD ROCK CAFE, HOLLYWOOD -- just steps from the HOTEL ROOSEVELT.
Then, its two full days of cutting edge meetings and sessions with experts from around the world, plus two lunches and two more cocktail parties -- all of this for just $375! But you need to act now to take advantage of the early bird rates!
If you are a first timer at WORLDWIDE RADIO SUMMIT 2016, or a returning delegate, here's what to expect:
Among the topics at WORLDWIDE RADIO SUMMIT 2016 being addressed are:
- Advances in digital audience measurement
- New ways to reach and engage with audiences
- Innovative ways to build new revenue streams
- Programmatic sales efforts
- Social/digital media integration and evolution
- Creative programming
- Mobilization- using mobile for all touch points of listener engagement
- Talent & radio brand development
- Spoken word
- New business models
- Radio's influence across multiple platforms
- New technology/platforms
- Streaming advances
- Radio device development ...
... and so much more!
Lock in your HOTEL ROOSEVELT room, too! Just tell them you are attending WORLDWIDE RADIO SUMMIT 2016 for your discount.