BMI Re-Elects Six Members To Board Of Directors
October 7, 2015 at 4:50 AM (PT)
BROADCAST MUSIC, INC. (BMI), has re-elected six members of its Board of Directors during the Company’s Annual Meeting of Shareholders held today at BMI’s office in NASHVILLE.
The following Board members have been elected to new four year terms:
- PAUL KARPOWICZ, current Chairman, BMI Board of Directors and Pres., MEREDITH LOCAL MEDIA GROUP
- SUSAN DAVENPORT AUSTIN, Presiding Director, BMI Board of Directors, Vice Chairman, SHERIDEN BROADCASTING CORP., and Senior Managing Director, BROCK CAPITAL GROUP LLC
- CRAIG DUBOW, retired Chairman, Pres./CEO, GANNETT CO., INC.
- PHILIP JONES, former Chairman, BMI Board of Directors and past President, MEREDITH CORP. BROADCAST GROUP
- VIRGINIA HUBBARD MORRIS, Chairman/CEO, HUBBARD RADIO, LLC and Vice President, HUBBARD BROADCASTING, INC.
- NEIL SMITH, President, GNS MEDIA, LLC.
Continuing in their terms on the Board of Directors are:
- MICHAEL O’NEILL, Pres./CEO, BMI
- CAROLINE BEASLEY, EVP/CFO, BEASLEY MEDIA GROUP, INC.
- AMADOR BUSTOS, Pres./CEO, BUSTOS MEDIA HOLDINGS, LLC
- MICHAEL FIORILE, Vice Chairman/CEO, DISPATCH BROADCAST GROUP
- BILL HOFFMAN, President, COX MEDIA GROUP
- CATHERINE HUGHES, Founder/Chairperson, RADIO ONE, INC.
- JEROME KERSTING, former President, TRIBUNE BROADCASTING and past EVP/CFO, CLEAR CHANNEL RADIO
- DAVE LOUGEE, President, TEGNA MEDIA
- STEVEN NEWBERRY, Pres./CEO, COMMONWEALTH BROADCASTING CORP.
- MARK PEDOWITZ, President, THE CW NETWORK
- JACK SANDER, former Chairman, BMI Board of Directors and retired Vice Chairman, BELO CORP.