No Close Shaves In Movember For New All Access Columns
November 4, 2015 at 3:27 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: ALL ACCESS Editor ROY TRAKIN interviews NMPA Pres./CEO DAVID ISRAELITE.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: TRACY JOHNSON asks "Where Have All the Likable Air Personalities Gone?"
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS launches "YOU, INC."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS wants you to Build A Culture Where Taking Risks Is Encouraged And Failure Is Accepted."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER advises, "Don't Let Others Define You."
* RADIO FUTURESCOPE: JAMES CRIDLAND explains "Google's Podcast Play - What It Means To Radio."
* THE PERFORMANCE PLAYBOOK: PAUL KAYE lists, "6 Common Mistakes New Managers Make."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with THE KANE SHOW co-host INTERN JOHN.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WCKX-WXMG/COLUMBUS, OH OM THEODORE TURNER "DJ BIG BINK."
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of ABEAUTIFULARMYOFTREES recording artists HIGH DIVE HEART.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with REVIVER RECORDS band LOCASH.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with KFBK/SACRAMENTO morning co-host DAN MITCHINSON.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WNRQ, WNRQ-HD2/NASHVILLE APD/MD/on-air WELLS ADAMS.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews KZOZ/SAN LUIS OBISPO, CA co-hosts JEFF KINGMAN & JEREMY WEST.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with KRSH/SANTA ROSA, CA PD/MD AMBER ELAINE HOBACK.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER gets the latest from business owner EARL BOSTON.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews the band BUILDING 429.
Dance Editor CARY VANCE gets the latest from artist/producer/remixer/DJ ATB.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WWRX/NEW LONDON, CT alum CHUMZILLA.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.