Cumulus/Westwood One's Pierre Bouvard: What Advertisers Want From Radio
December 2, 2015 at 1:26 PM (PT)
CUMULUS/WESTWOOD ONE CMO PIERRE BOUVARD recently attended the RADIO INK FORECAST conference at NEW YORK CITY's HARVARD CLUB, where he moderated the "Advertiser Super Session: Six things Radio Group Executives Need To Focus On In 2016," highlighting advertisers' thoughts on how radio can gain a greater share of advertiser dollars in the coming year.
With the help of OMNICOM MEDIA GROUP's JED MEYER and CARAT USA's DIANA ANDERSON, BOUVARD compiled a list of six items for radio to accomplish in the new year to attract more advertiser income.
His blog, which can be read here, offers the following six suggestions:
1. Expand consumer adoption of mobile and usage of NEXTRADIO interactive platform.
2. ROI: Depict radio's impact on the entire media plan.
3. Data: Embrace NIELSEN measurement to provide advertisers information they require.
4. Add interactive, measurable elements to radio advertising campaigns.
5. Continue to explore new, creative formats in judging commercial loads.
6. Experiment with programmatic, automatic buying and selling.