International Music Industry Awards Set For April 20th
January 18, 2016 at 3:54 AM (PT)
The 3rd annual official “International Music Industry Awards” will once again take place at MUSEXPO 2016 (one of the global music industry’s essential yearly gatherings) in HOLLYWOOD, CA on WEDNESDAY APRIL 20th, 2016 at the HOLLYWOOD ROOSEVELT HOTEL -- the location where the original ACADEMY AWARDS were held. These awards will have no territorial boundaries and will recognize the work and vision of leaders and creators from all sectors connected to music from communities in NORTH AMERICA, EUROPE, ASIA, AFRICA, SOUTH AMERICA, EASTERN EUROPE, AUSTRALIA and beyond -- be it the emerging, independent or major executives, or sectors of our industry.
The “International Music Industry Awards” encompass all aspects of the creative and commercial music community including: A&R, publishing, synch, radio, live, management, brands, performing rights organizations, digital and more. Nominees will be selected based on single votes from professionals of all sectors of the worldwide music industry, as well as criteria based upon their contributions to the overall positive evolution of their respective areas of the music industry.
Among the many forward-thinking executives who have been present to accept this recognition from their peers have been included:
- ALEXANDRA PATSAVAS – Founder, CHOP SHOP MUSIC GROUP
- DANIEL GLASS – Pres./Founder, GLASSNOTE ENTERTAINMENT GROUP
- GEORGE ERGATOUDIS – Head Of Music, BBC RADIO 1 & 1XTRA
- IAN JAMES – Managing Dir., MUSHROOM MUSIC PUBLISHING
- MICHAEL CHUGG – Founder & Pres, CHUGG ENTERTAINMENT
- NICK RAPHAEL – Pres., CAPITOL RECORDS UK
- NEIL WARNOCK – Head Of Music, UTA
- SARAH STENNETT – Founder/CEO, TURN FIRST ARTISTS
- STEVE SCHNUR – Worldwide Executive/Pres., EA MUSIC GROUP
- STEVE STRANGE – Co-Founder, X-RAY TOURING
Click here to make your nominations for next year’s event now. Deadline to submit your entries is 12p, JANUARY 31st. Nominees will be announced in late JANUARY 2016 with voting for winners to open shortly after. Selected recipients will be unveiled at a special awards dinner on WEDNESDAY, APRIL 20th at MUSEXPO 2016.