Dan Mason To Address Conclave 41 Luncheon
January 20, 2016 at 3:59 AM (PT)
Former CBS RADIO Pres./CEO DAN MASON will share powerful knowledge and insight from his illustrious career at a special luncheon on JULY 14TH during Conclave 41.
CONCLAVE Board Chair LORI LEWIS said, "DAN MASON is radio royalty. He is and will always be an important legacy to our storied industry. While the growth DAN created for CBS RADIO is well documented and admired, it’s DAN’s reputation as a respected leader that people think of most. DAN MASON is one of the most beloved members of the broadcast community and it’s an honor to have him share his wisdom at CONCLAVE 41.”
MASON will share his knowledge to attendees on:
- Effectively communicating radio’s strength to the advertising community.
- Recognizing intelligent risk-taking.
- Excelling at being multi-dimensional; excelling at more than one thing.
- Defensive tactics for keeping a heritage station on-top of ratings.
- Inspiring seasoned air staff to stay on top of their game as well as embracing social and podcasting.
CONCLAVE 41 is scheduled for JULY 13-15th at the CROWNE PLAZA HOTEL MSP AIRPORT/MALL OF AMERICA. Early bird registration of $249 expires JAN. 31st, 2016. After that, registration increases to $299. Registration information for the CONCLAVE LEARNING CONFERENCE is available at http://www.theconclave.com. Also found on the CONCLAVE website is hotel room reservation information.