Formats Are Flipping Over New All Access Columns
January 20, 2016 at 12:37 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: ALL ACCESS News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews THE REYNOLDS GROUP Founder STEVE REYNOLDS.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: JEFF MCHUGH counts "The Most Important Eight Seconds Of Your Day."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS warns that "Mediocre Live Streams Are As Brand Erosive As Bad Breaks On-Air."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER reasons that "Not A Nielsen Subscriber ... There Are Ways..."
* NEXT STEPS: SETH RESLER explains "How The Internet Of Things Could Cut Into Radio's Revenue."
* RADIO FUTURESCOPE: JAMES CRIDLAND writes, "When Emergencies Happen, Don't Get The Transmitter Mindset."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with singer/songwriter SHAWN HOOK.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews "Mr. Marketing" MAURICE "MO BETTER" RIVERA.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of singer/songwriter/recording artist TORI KELLY.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with ARISTA NASHVILLE RECORDS artist CAM.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WTOP/WAHINGTON, D.C. anchor/reporter RICH JOHNSON
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WEND/CHARLOTTE APD/MD/afternoons CHUCK "DZL" THOMPSON.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews iHEARTRADIO/CINCINNATI SVPP BO MATTHEWS.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WJCU/CLEVELAND MDs LAURIE JENKINS & PATRICK JENKINS.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER gets the latest from KPRS/KANSAS CITY, MO middays JULEE JONEZ.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews singer/songwriter JON GUERRA.
Dance Editor CARY VANCE gets the latest from CARILLO MUSIC owner/producer/remixer/DJ ROD CARILLO.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KZGF alum MIKE MASON.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.