Fred Jacobs And Techsurvey12 -- An Exclusive Reveal At WWRS 2016
Get Registered For WWRS 2016, April 13, 14, 15; Book A Discounted Room
February 1, 2016 at 4:00 AM (PT)
Knowledge is the ultimate, true power! Get more power! Get a clue! Find out about your listener's new habits at WORLDWIDE RADIO SUMMIT 2016 during the first reveal of JACOBS MEDIA's TECHSURVEY12 presentation at noon, APRIL 14th, during WWRS 2016, APRIL 13th, 14th, 15th at the HOTEL ROOSEVELT, HOLLYWOOD, CA -- presented by ALL ACCESS and A&R WORLDWIDE.
Do you really have any idea about what are your listeners really doing while they are listening to radio, and when they are not? What do they think of radio and the various streaming alternatives?
Come join JACOBS MEDIA Presidet FRED JACOBS for JACOBS MEDIA's TECHSURVEY12 with an exclusive first reveal coming to WORLDWIDE RADIO SUMMIT 2016. JACOBS MEDIA's TECHSURVEY12 is the largest and most important survey in radio for Owners, Management, Programmers, Social/Digital and the Music Business -- JACOBS MEDIA's TECHSURVEY12!
Once again this year JACOBS MEDIA Pres. FRED JACOBS will have the most up-to-date information about what your listeners are doing in their car, on their handhelds, desktops, and while at home, which he will discuss exclusively in TS12 at WORLDWIDE RADIO SUMMIT 2016.
Make sure that you are on-hand for this must-see, must-attend session ... click here to register for WWRS 2016 for only $445.
Previous JACOBS' TECHSURVEYS have been uncanny in their ability to predict consumer behavior, while providing actionable data. From the "cell phone only problem" in TS1, to the satellite radio slowdown, to the rise of smartphones and tablets along with the ascent of PANDORA, these national research studies have been predictive and an important part of radio's digital planning process.
In TS11 some exciting things took place, including the creation of a new BRAND PLATFORM PYRAMID (below) that helped stakeholder stations better understand the role that channels like YOUTUBE, NETFLIX, FACEBOOK, and SIRIUSXM play in their lives.
TS12 will feature new data on these important areas:
- Further examination of how generations impact behaviors and media choices, especially Millennials and their younger siblings, Generation Z.
- Identifying how radio fits into the exploding array of options that your listeners have before them - on their computer screens, their smartphones and tablets, and in their cars.
- The growth of podcasting, and how radio can create a smart strategy that meets consumer needs.
- Interest in and awareness of the FM radio chip in smartphones.
- In TS12, we will have tracking data as well as new questions that break down the importance and progress of "connected cars," and how your audience consumes your station - and other content - while on the road.
- Social networking growth - specifically, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, PINTEREST and INSTAGRAM - and how they impact our key format groupings.
- Use of Internet radio, from station streams to the new BEATS 1, PANDORA, SPOTIFY, iHEARTRADIO, and others, and how your listeners connect with your station utilizing your stream, website, FACEBOOK page, TWITTER, blogs, and podcasts.
- We'll continue to ask important questions about mobile phones and tablets - especially as APPLE, SAMSUNG, and other brands continue to develop new models.
- Due to popular demand, online gaming will make a return in TS12.
- And of course, apps, how they're used and which features matter most.
Look at the amazing lineup of WWRS 2016 speakers we have, so far:
- GINNY MORRIS, Chairman/CEO, HUBBARD
- JEFF SMULYAN, CEO, EMMIS COMMUNICATIONS
- DETAVIO SAMUELS, President/ONE SOLUTION, ONEX and INTERACTIVE ONE
- LARRY KING, moderator
- GEORGE ERGATOUDIS, BBC RADIO 1 & 1XTRA Head Of Music Programming
- ERICA FARBER, President/CEO, RAB
- WEEZIE KRAMER, COO, ENTERCOM
- MICHAEL MARTIN, SVP/Programming & Music Initiatives, CBS RADIO
- TONY COLES, SVP/Programming, West Regional Markets, iHEARTRADIO
- SCOTT MAHALICK, SVP/Programming ALPHA MEDIA
- PIERRE BOUVARD, CMO WESTWOOD ONE/CUMULUS
- JUSTINE CULLINAN, Station Manager, 5FM (SOUTH AFRICA)
- FRED JACOBS, President, JACOBS MEDIA
- PERRY SIMON, N/T/S Editor, ALL ACCESS
- STEVE REYNOLDS, President, REYNOLDS GROUP
- CAROLYN GILBERT, President, NUVOODO
- LEIGH JACOBS, EVP/Perceptual Research, NUVOODO
- NORM PATTIZ, CEO, PODCASTONE
- PAT PAXTON, President/Programming, ENTERCOM
- MIKE MCVAY, EVP Content/Programming, CUMULUS
- MARK MEDINA, PD, WHTZ (Z100)NEW YORK
- TONY GRAY, President, TONY GRAY CONSULTING
- TIM CLARKE, Dir./Digital Audience, COX MEDIA
- STEVEN GOLDSTEIN, Founder/CEO, AMPLIFI MEDIA
- JEFF POLLACK, Chairman/CEO, POLLACK MUSIC & MEDIA GROUP
- PETER SZABO, SVP/Head Of Music & US Ad Sales, SHAZAM
- STEVE SCHNUR, Worldwide Head Of Music & Marketing, ELECTRONIC ARTS
- MIKE FITZPATRICK, PD, TRIPLE M (AUSTRALIA)
- TIM ZUNCKEL, Talent Coach/Programming Consultant, CONNECT (SOUTH AFRICA)
- SETH RESLER, Digital Dot Connector, JACOBS MEDIA
- ERIC NUZUM, SVP/Original Content Development, AUDIBLE
- ROB WALCH, VP, Podcaster Relations, LIBSYN
- TODD COCHRANE, CEO, RAW VOICE/BLUBRRY
- PETER SZABO, SVP/Head Of Music & US Ad Sales, SHAZAM
- STEVE SCHNUR Worldwide Head Of Music & Marketing, ELECTRONIC ARTS
- TIM ZUNCKEL, Talent Coach & Programming Consultant, CONNECT
- PETE GANBARG, Head Of A&R, ATLANTIC RECORDS GROUP
- MARK ADAMS, PD KIOI & KYLD/SAN FRANCISCO
- KID KELLY, VP/POP & PD, HITS1/VENUS, SIRIUSXM
- TONY TRAVATTO, SVP/Programming, IHEARTMEDIA/DETROIT
- PHIL BECKER, VP/Programming, ALPHA MEDIA
- WOODY, Mornings, KYSR/LOS ANGELES
- JV, Mornings, KYLD, Afternoons KKSF-A/SF
- MOJO, Mornings, WKQI/DETROIT
- FITZ, Mornings, KKWF/SEATTLE; Host Of Syndicated "THE FITZ SHOW"
- BJ & JAMIE, Mornings, KALC/DENVER
- DENNIS CLARK, VP/Talent Development, IHEARTMEDIA
... and more to be announced soon!
The fun begins with an opening cocktail party on APRIL 13th at the HARD ROCK CAFE, HOLLYWOOD -- just steps from the HOTEL ROOSEVELT. Then, its two full days of cutting edge meetings and sessions with experts from around the world, plus two lunches and two more cocktail parties -- all of this for just $445!
If you are a first timer at WORLDWIDE RADIO SUMMIT 2016, or a returning delegate, here's what to expect:
See you at WORLDWIDE RADIO SUMMIT 2016!