The City Of Hope Celebrates The 10th Anniversary Of The 'Taste Of Hope'
February 10, 2016 at 4:01 AM (PT)
The 10th anniversary of the "Taste Of Hope," presented by the CITY OF HOPE, is shaping up to be the biggest one yet -- and it's almost sold out!
It's set for THURSDAY, MARCH 24th at THREE SIXTY in NEW YORK, and to date, "Taste Of Hope" has raised over $110 million.
"Taste Of Hope" Committee members include:
- ALISSA POLLACK: Event Chair, EVP/Global Music Marketing - iHEARTMEDIA/PREMIERE NETWORKS/MEDIABASE
- STEVE BARTELS: CEO, DEF JAM
- TOM CORSON: Pres./COO, RCA RECORDS
- SHAWN COSTNER: VP/Player Relations, ROC NATION SPORTS
- BRUCE GEARHART: Pres., BACCHUS IMPORTERS, LTD.
- MARCUS T. GRANT: Artist Manager, TWENTYTHREE12
- PETER GRAY: EVP/Promotion, WARNER BROS. RECORDS
- RICHARD PALMESE: CEO, PALMESE ENTERTAINMENT/AZOFF MUSIC GROUP
- ANTONIO "L.A." REID, Chairman/CEO EPIC RECORDS