New All Access Columns ... On The March!
February 24, 2016 at 2:39 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: ALL ACCESS News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews AMPLIFI MEDIA Founder/CEO STEVE GOLDSTEIN.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: ANDREW CURRAN wants you to "Win the Moment."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS wants you to " Know Your Limits."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS asserts you to "Seek To Resonate, Not Just To Be Seen."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER predicts "Black History Month .... Check The Label Before Buying."
* NEXT STEPS: SETH RESLER believes "The Crucial Staff Position That No Radio Station Has, But They All Should."
* RADIO FUTURESCOPE: JAMES CRIDLAND notes that "It's Not Rocket Science - But Tuning Into The Radio Isn't Always Easy, Either."
* THE PERFORMANCE PLAYBOOK: PAUL KAYE cites "A Coaching Essential: Trust."
* PROGRAMMING YOUR LIFE: DAN MASON is "Celebrating The Small Victories.'"
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KFYV/OXNARD-VENTURA, CA mornings KATRINA MEDRANO.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KGGI/RIVERSIDE mornings ODM.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of ANR/ROAR/CAROLINE/CAPITOL singer/songwriter BEN RECTOR.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS presents BBR MUSIC GROUO VP/Marketing JOJAMIE HAHR.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with RADIO AMERICA Talk show host CHAD BENSON.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with CONCORD MUSIC GROUP Dir./National Alternative, College & Specialty Promotion ROB WILCOX.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews KISW/SEATTLE "Men's Room" host MILES MONTGOMERY.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with THE WILD FLOWERS drummer BEN DUMAS.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER gets the latest from WZEB/SALISBURY-OCEAN CITY, MD PD/morning host BILL BAKER.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews WICE/TAMPA Production Dir./artist KRIS BYERLY.
Dance Editor CARY VANCE gets the latest from ASTRALWERKS artist/producer/remixer/DJ ERIC PRYDZ.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WKPS/STATE COLLEGE, PA alum DARRELL MARROW.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.