March Of The New All Access Columns!
March 2, 2016 at 2:17 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: ALL ACCESS News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews GREATER MEDIA SVP/Program Development BUZZ KNIGHT.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: LEE SMITH asks, "What’s The Difference Between Sales And Marketing?"
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS believes "Radio Talent Often Has An Energy Greater Than The Radio Station Itself."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER wants you to "Keep Your Word ... Credibility Is Everything."
* NEXT STEPS: SETH RESLER examines "What You Need To Know About The Debate Over Podcasting Metrics."
* RADIO FUTURESCOPE: JAMES CRIDLAND looks into "Ad Blocking, And The Radio."
* THE PERFORMANCE PLAYBOOK: PAUL KAYE is into "Standing Out From the Crowd: A Winners Way."
* PROGRAMMING YOUR LIFE: DAN MASON is "Celebrating The Small Victories.'"
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with RED ASSOCIATED singer/songwriter DAYA.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews eONE MUSIC artist KAT DELUNA.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of AP MUSIC GROUP singer/songwriter/recording artist LESLIE BECKER.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS presents HOUSTON LIVESTOCK SHOW AND RODEO Managing Dir./Entertainment & Market Research JASON KANE.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with LIVING SEXY RADIO Partner/co-host AL SPRY.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WWWX/APPLETON-OSHKOSH, WI OM/PD GUY DARK..
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews PREMIERE NETWORKS SVP/Programming BILL MAY.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WFPK/LOUISVILLE PD STACY OWEN.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER gets the latest from NTA LIFE, LIVING LEGENDS FOUNDATION Chairman DAVID C. LINTON.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews the band CONSUMED BY FIRE.
Dance Editor CARY VANCE gets the latest from ASTRALWERKS artist/producer/re mixer/DJ ERIC PRYDZ.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with CLEAR CHANNEL/SAN FRANCISCO alum DAN CARLISLE.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.