New All Access Columns Starting To Warm Up!
March 9, 2016 at 4:09 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: ALL ACCESS News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews GREATER MEDIA SVP/Program Development BUZZ KNIGHT.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: TIM MOORE wonders just what's "Out Of Focus?"
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS believes "It's Not About What We Want To Do, It's About Delivering What Fans Need."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER realizes " I Thought I Understood ... Who Knew?"
* NEXT STEPS: SETH RESLER examines "How Radio Stations Can Embrace 'Live And Local' On The Web."
* RADIO FUTURESCOPE: JAMES CRIDLAND looks into "The Desperate Radio Denigrators - And How You Can Stop Them."
* THE PERFORMANCE PLAYBOOK: PAUL KAYE wonders "What's Your Story?"
* PROGRAMMING YOUR LIFE: DAN MASON debates "Living Fearfully vs. Fear-Fully."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WZNF/BILOXI, MS APD/afternoons-evenings DJ STEEN.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KKFR/PHOENIX mornings DEE GARCIA.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WMGM OM/PD/mornings and WWQM, WHIT/MADISON OM PAT O'NEILL.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS presents WARNER MUSIC NASHVILLE artist WILLIAM MICHAEL MORGAN
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with LIVING SEXY RADIO Partner/co-host AL SPRY.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KRXF/BEND, OR MD/middays KRIS METZDORF.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews WZBH-WGBG/SALISBURY-OCEAN CITY, MD PD DREW CAGE.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with THE LUMINEERS musician JEREMIAH FRAITES.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER recalls a talk with the departed WADE/GOLDSBORO, NC OM/mornings JASMINE JAMES.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews WDJC/BIRMINGHAM, AB PD JUSTIN BROWN.
Dance Editor CARY VANCE gets the latest from ASTRALWERKS artist/producer/re mixer/DJ ERIC PRYDZ.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WHZT/GREENVILLE alum JUSTIN KANE.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.