There's a Method To The Madness Of New All Access Columns!
March 16, 2016 at 2:35 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: ALL ACCESS News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews KATZ MEDIA GROUP EVP/Strategy & Analytics STACEY LYNN SCHULMAN.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: DOUG ERICKSON is "Tired And True."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS believes "Dismissing A Decade Of Twitter Means You're Missing The Big Picture."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER thinks "It's Your Fault ... You Didn't Motivate Me."
* NEXT STEPS: SETH RESLER notes, "Here's The First Step To Getting Your Radio Station's Digital Strategy Under Control."
* RADIO FUTURESCOPE: JAMES CRIDLAND looks into "The New LG Phone: Why It's Great For Radio."
* THE PERFORMANCE PLAYBOOK: PAUL KAYE know "How To Work With "Difficult" Talent."
* PROGRAMMING YOUR LIFE: DAN MASON explains "Why Jealousy Can Be Awesome!"
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WEZF/BURLINGTON, VT OM/PD/middays ZAKK SLATER.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WTMG/GAINESVILLE PD VINNY FOO.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of EPIC RECORDS band A GREAT BIG WORLD.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS shares the insight of radio vet SUMMER MCQUEEN
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with KKWF/SEATTLE on-air talent and podcast host TAMA FULTON.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WJSE/ATLANTIC CITY MD/PM drive DERIC PEACE.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews KQXR/BOISE APD/MD/morning co-host JEREMI "BIG J" SCHLADER.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WERS/BOSTON Music Coordinator NINA ORTIZ.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER talks with KFXZ/LAFAYETTE, LA APD/MD BRION O'BRION.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews INTEGRITY MUSIC Worship Leader/songwriter ROBIN MARK.
Dance Editor CARY VANCE gets the latest from ASTRALWERKS artist/producer/re mixer/DJ ERIC PRYDZ.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WVRX/KNOXVILLE, TN alum MIKE "HURRICANE SHANE" SCHOENHERR.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.