What's New? Fresh All Access Columns!
March 23, 2016 at 12:31 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: ALL ACCESS News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews KATZ MEDIA GROUP EVP/Strategy & Analytics STACEY LYNN SCHULMAN.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: ANDREW CURRAN wonders "If Trump Owned A Radio Group."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS believes "There's A Way Around Instagram's New Algorithm."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER says "Just Ask ...."
* NEXT STEPS: SETH RESLER suggests you "Try These Podcasting Hacks."
* RADIO FUTURESCOPE: JAMES CRIDLAND asserts that "NPR Needs To Lose The Transmitter Mindset."
* THE PERFORMANCE PLAYBOOK: PAUL KAYE insists "You Can't Be Complacent."
* PROGRAMMING YOUR LIFE: DAN MASON is "Turning 'Stuck' Into 'Success'."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WODS/BOSTON APD/MD/afternoons JOE BREEZY.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KSFM/SACRAMENTO APD/MD/afternoons TONY TECATE.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of KVGS/LAS VEGAS APD/MD/afternoons BRIAN "HAMMER" PANERALI.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS shares the insight of WHEELHOUSE RECORDS artist GRANGER SMITH "EARL DIBBLES JR."
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with TRUE NORTH STORY co-host/consultant/writer JOHN HUDSON MESSSERALL.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WEDG/BUFFALO MD/afternoon host "BENTLEY" TIFFANY BENTLEY.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews KQRA/SPRINGFIELD, MO PD SHADOW.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with KJAC/COLORADO SPRINGS PD BENJI MCPHAIL.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER talks with WDOD/CHATTANOOGA, TN on-air personality TERRY STYLES.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews band DECYFER DOWN.
Dance Editor CARY VANCE gets the latest from ASTRALWERKS artist/producer/re mixer/DJ ERIC PRYDZ.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with GEOFF MADDOX.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.