New All Access Columns Spring Forward!
March 30, 2016 at 12:34 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: ALL ACCESS News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews DMR/INTERACTIVE Pres./COO ANDREW CURRAN.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: RANDY LANE cites "5 Ways To Address The Presidential Election For Music Stations."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS asserts "We Define Our Image Every Day By How We're Making People Feel."
* RADIO FUTURESCOPE: JAMES CRIDLAND thinks about "Five Different Ways To Share Your Audio."
* THE PERFORMANCE PLAYBOOK: PAUL KAYE has "The Truth About Positive Results."
* PROGRAMMING YOUR LIFE: DAN MASON is "Saying "Yes" To Yourself."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with syndicated and KMVQ/SEATTLE hosts BROOKE & JUBAL.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WZMX/HARTFORD, CT PD/mornings DJ BUCK.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of KQKQ/OMAHA OM/PD RYAN WILD.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS shares the insight of BMLG/DOT RECORDS artist DRAKE WHITE
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with TRUE NORTH STORY co-host/consultant/writer JOHN HUDSON MESSSERALL.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with REPUBLIC RECORDS SVP/Promotion & Artist Development, Rock Formats MIKE DEPIPPA.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews KDJE-KHKN/LITTLE ROCK PD JEFF CAGE.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with artist BEN RECTOR.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER talks with voice artist ROBERTA SOLOMON.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews the band NINE LASHES.
Dance Editor CARY VANCE gets the latest from producer/remixer/DJ ELEPHANTE.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with AMERICA TONIGHT alum JACK ALEXANDER.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.