New All Access Columns In Bloom!
April 20, 2016 at 2:44 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: ALL ACCESS News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews FUELED BY RAMEN/ROADRUNNER Records Pres. MIKE EASTERLIN.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: ANDREW CURRAN is in the squared circle when "WrestleMania Goes Mobile."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS believes that "With Brands, As In Life, We Teach People How To Treat Us."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER asks "Ratings Are Down ... Was It Me?"
* NEXT STEPS: SETH RESLER cites "The Risks When You Bonus Your Radio Employees On Digital Benchmarks."
* RADIO FUTURESCOPE: JAMES CRIDLAND witnesses "The Incredible Shrinking Radio Studio."
* THE PERFORMANCE PLAYBOOK: PAUL KAYE is "Abandoning Perfect."
* PROGRAMMING YOUR LIFE: DAN MASON recommends "Let's Have An Uncomfortable Conversation."
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WPOI/TAMPA Exec. Producer JARED DEY."
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KPRR/EL PASO APD/MD DJ SLOWMOTION.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of COLUMBIA RECORDS singer/songwriter RUTH B.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS shares the insight of WKLB/BOSTON APD/MD GINNY ROGERS.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WGN, WGN PLUS host BRIAN JONES and MIKE NOONAN.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WZRH-WRKN/NEW ORLEANS OM/PD JOHN BOYLE.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews KICT/WICHITA MD/afternoon drive RICK THOMAS.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WWNU/COLUMBIA SC morning host/Operations BROCK WHALEY.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER talks with WELE/DAYTONA BEACH, FL OM LARRY STEELE.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews singer/songwriter AUDREY ASSAD.
Dance Editor CARY VANCE gets the latest from artist/producer/remixer/DJ FELIX JAEHN.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KALZ/FRESNO alum CHRISTOPHER GABRIEL.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.