New All Access Columns For June!
June 1, 2016 at 3:54 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: ALL ACCESS News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews SNL KAGAN analyst/consultant BISHOP CHEEN.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: DOUG ERICKSON just "Can't."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS realizes "Generation Z Is Here - Are You Ready For Them?."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER explains "How June Became Black Music Month ... And Why."
* NEXT STEPS: SETH RESLER answers, "Why Your Radio Station Should Send Somebody To The Podcast Movement Conference."
* RADIO FUTURESCOPE: JAMES CRIDLAND sees "Where A Missed Call Turns Into Great Radio."
* THE PERFORMANCE PLAYBOOK: PAUL KAYE declares "If They Don't Like You, You're Screwed!"
* PROGRAMMING YOUR LIFE: DAN MASON advises you "Stop Being Relevant And Be Real!"
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WIXX/GREEN BAY afternoon host FIFE.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KEZE/SPOKANE APD/MD/afternoons CJ MILLER.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of ENTERCOM/MEMPHIS Production Dir./on-air KATIE GREEN.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS shares the insight of FOREVER BROADCASTING Owner KERBY CONFER.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with Talk show host/radio entertainer RICH HERRERA.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WEBN-F2/WEBN/CINCINNATI PD/APD JUSTIN "DUBS" JOHNSON.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews WMMR-WMGK/PHILADELPHIA PD BILL WESTON.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WDVD/DETROIT alum ALLYSON MARTINEK.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.