Conclave 41 Adds Fred Jacobs To Summer Learning Conference Lineup
June 2, 2016 at 5:33 AM (PT)
THE CONCLAVE, which celebrates 41 years of educating radio broadcasters this year, has added JACOBS MEDIA Pres. FRED JACOBS to the lineup for its annual SUMMER LEARNING CONFERENCE, CONCLAVE 41. JACOBS will present “Techsurvey 12” in a special session that is open to all CONCLAVE 41 registrants. CONCLAVE 41 will be held JULY 13th-15th at THE CROWNE PLAZA in MINNEAPOLIS.
JACOBS’s “Techsurvey 12” presentation will help the industry understand what radio listeners are doing when they are not listening to radio, and will address topics including:
- What “jobs” are your listeners hiring your station to do in 2016?
- Does radio have a “commercial addiction” problem?
- Is podcasting really “the next big thing?”
- Why is everyone so fixated on cars?
- Does radio still “own” traffic reports?
JACOBS said, “THE CONCLAVE’s long commitment to learning is in-sync with our belief at JACOBS MEDIA that young broadcasters are at the core of radio’s future. We have supported this conference for many, many years, and I’m honored to a part of this year’s truly iconic lineup.”