jacapps Hosting 'Connected Car' Webinar June 28th
June 21, 2016 at 11:21 AM (PT)
JACAPPS will host a free webinar on Understanding the Connected Car on JUNE 28th at 2p ET. JACAPPS Founder FRED JACOBS and COO BOB KERNEN will host the presentation, which will focus on the connected car, and its implications on both mobile and broadcast radio.
“The car may be the most important challenge -– and opportunity –- facing the broadcast radio industry at this time,” JACOBS said.
Among the topics to be covered are:
• What’s coming to the dashboard –- now and down the road
• What automakers are thinking and why that matters to radio
• How APPLE’s CarPlay and GOOGLE’s Android Auto connect users’ smartphones to the vehicle
• Who you’ll be competing against for in-car share of usage
• How to ensure your app and your station have presence in connected cars
The webinar will also include action steps so that broadcasters in all sized markets can benefit from this information.
Register for the webinar here.