Hot New All Access Columns ... But It's A Dry Heat!
June 22, 2016 at 2:46 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: ALL ACCESS News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews MIDROLL EVP/Sales and Development LEX FRIEDMAN.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: TIM MOORE is "Coloring Outside The Borders."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS predicts "Social Is Likely To Be All Video (Mostly Live) In The Next Decade."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER believes "Leadership By Committee ... No One's In Charge."
* NEXT STEPS: SETH RESLER explains "Why The Connected Car Is A Really Big Deal For Radio."
* RADIO FUTURESCOPE: JAMES CRIDLAND explains "Radio Free Europe - How European Radio Works."
* THE PERFORMANCE PLAYBOOK: PAUL KAYE wants you to be "Performing At Your Best."
* PROGRAMMING YOUR LIFE: DAN MASON sees "What Lebron James Can Teach Us About Personal Growth"
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KXXM/SAN ANTONIO-CENTRAL TEXAS Regional VP, Top 40 and AC CHASE MURPHY.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KZFM/CORPUS CHRISTI, TX MD/morning co-host ERIKA NAVARIJO.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WJXB/KNOXVILLE, TN MD/middays VALERIE ANDERTON.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS shares the insight of ARSHT CENTER FOR PERFORMING ARTS Dir./Corporate Sponsorships CAROLE BOWEN.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with Talk show host/radio entertainer RICH HERRERA.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KTWN/MINNEAPOLIS-ST. PAUL APD/MD/afternoons MILES "MILES THE DJ" ANZALDO.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews KLOS/LOS ANGELES PD/CUMULUS Corporate Programming KEITH CUNNINGHAM.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with RCA RECORDS Sr. Dir./Rock Formats ARTIE GENTILE.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WFGY/ALTOONA, PA alum JANA KAPLAN.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.