The Conclave Showcases Two Outstanding Sessions On Increasing Revenue
July 1, 2016 at 5:13 AM (PT)
THE CONCLAVE will be here before you know it -- JULY 13th-15th at the CROWNE PLAZA HOTEL, MINNEAPOLIS AIRPORT/MALL OF AMERICA -- and there is still time to register for CONCLAVE 41 for just $299 .... just click here.
And, as always, THE CONCLAVE has a terrific agenda, including two dynamic sessions on growing revenue!
"It's About Them, Not You"
Coming at clients with pre-packaged proposals misses out on building real trust.
This panel of pros in the "It's About Them, Not You" session on THURSDAY, JULY 14th at 11:05a will help show how we need to stop selling and start helping.
- KEVIN LeGRETT, Pres./LOS ANGELES REGION iHEARTMEDIA
- SUSAN LARKIN, RVP/COX MEDIA GROUP
- PETER BOWEN, VP/Market Manager CUMULUS/CHICAGO
- Moderated by GREG STRASSELL, SVP/Programming, HUBBARD
The Marriage That Has To Work
Gain insight into how this group of experts lead revenue generation by bridging the gap between sales and programming during the "The Marriage That Has To Work" session on THURSDAY, JULY 14th at 2:30p.
- GARY PIZATTI, SVP/CUMULUS MEDIA
- BEVERLEE BRANNIGAN, VP/Radio Programming, SCRIPPS MEDIA
- DAN SEAMAN, VP/Regional Mgr., HUBBARD
- DAVE MOORE, PD, KSLX/PHOENIX
All of this and so much more -- invest in your future, and sign up for CONCLAVE 41 now.