New All Access Columns Are Out With A Bang!
July 6, 2016 at 2:06 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: ALL ACCESS Editor ROY TRAKIN interviews music industry icon JERRY GREENBERG.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: JEFF MCHUGH salutes "Unintentional Mentors."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS realizes "With Freedom Of Expression - Heightened By Social Media - Comes Responsibility."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER admits to being "Remotely Successful ... Paid Remote Distribution Isn't Always Fair."
* NEXT STEPS: SETH RESLER warns "Don't Sell Your Radio Station's Social Media Posts."
* RADIO FUTURESCOPE: JAMES CRIDLAND reveals "The Truth About Online Live, Linear Radio."
* THE PERFORMANCE PLAYBOOK: PAUL KAYE knows "You Can't Run From Your Shadow."
* PROGRAMMING YOUR LIFE: DAN MASON believes "It's Time To Restructure Your Debt."
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WVAQ/MORGANTOWN, WV middayer JAIME AMES "JUST JAIME."
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WJQM/MADISON PD/afternoons DAVE MAZUR.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of DANGERBIRD/ELEKTRA RECORDS artist FITZ AND THE TANTRUMS
Country Editor RJ CURTIS shares the insight of SWEET JAMIE MUSIC singer JAMIE LYNN SPEARS.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WBNS/OLUMBUS, OH Dir./Programming Operations JAY TAYLOR.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with [PIAS] Natl. Radio Promotion Mgr. ALLAN BENEDICT.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews HARDDRIVE and HARDDRIVE XL's ROXY MYZAL & LOU BRUTUS.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with HANNAH GILL & THE HOURS musician HANNAH GILL.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER talks with WHRO/HUNTSVILLE, AL PD/announcer TONI TERRELL.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews songwriter/worship leader ZACH WILLIAMS.
Dance Editor CARY VANCE gets the latest from spinnin' artist/producer/remixer/DJ THROTTLE.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WQLT/FLORENCE, AL alum HENRY GREEN.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.