Report: WHO/Des Moines, WZID/Manchester Lead In Campaign Ad Revenues So Far
July 11, 2016 at 4:11 AM (PT)
AD AGE and KANTAR MEDIA have released the latest figures for its analysis of presidential campaign spending and this installment is about radio spending, showing the top 10 radio stations getting campaign ad dollars and noting that the total spent since APRIL 5th, 2015 through JULY 7th, 2016 has reached $37,749,976. So far, the top 10 reflect mostly early spending in key caucuses and primaries in IOWA and NEW HAMPSHIRE.
The Top 10:
- iHEARTMEDIA News-Talk WHO-A/DES MOINES, $822,998
- SAGA AC WZID/MANCHESTER, NH, $513,755
- CBS RADIO News WBZ-A/BOSTON, $425,500
- iHEARTMEDIA News-Talk WOC-A/DAVENPORT-ROCK ISLAND-MOLINE (QUAD CITIES), $398,422
- COX MEDIA GROUP Urban AC WHQT (HOT 105)/MIAMI, $354,410
- TOWNSQUARE MEDIA Country WOKQ/PORTSMOUTH-DOVER-ROCHESTER, NH, $351,435
- iHEARTMEDIA Country WLLR/DAVENPORT-ROCK ISLAND-MOLINE (QUAD CITIES), $339,475
- iHEARTMEDIA News-Talk WMT-A/CEDAR RAPIDS, IA, $293,475
- iHEARTMEDIA Rock WGIR-F (ROCK 101)/MANCHESTER, NH, $281,760
- COX MEDIA GROUP Urban WEDR (99 JAMZ)/MIAMI, $276,335.
Read more about the analysis here.