Find Pokemon Creatures In New All Access Columns!
July 13, 2016 at 12:32 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: ALL ACCESS News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews BROADCASTERS FOUNDATION OF AMERICA Chairman DAN MASON.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: DOUG ERICKSON has "Such A Seductive Thought."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS discovers that "People Are Spending More Time With #PokemonGo Than With Instagram And Snapchat."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER has an "App For Success ..."
* NEXT STEPS: SETH RESLER offers "Three Takeaways From The 2016 Podcast Movement Conference."
* RADIO FUTURESCOPE: JAMES CRIDLAND has "The Truth About Online Live, Linear Radio."
* THE PERFORMANCE PLAYBOOK: PAUL KAYE discusses "The Effort Deficiency."
* PROGRAMMING YOUR LIFE: DAN MASON describes "The Addiction To Validation."
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of HASHTAG MUSIC singer/songwriter/artist "ATLE" ATLE PETTERSON.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS shares the insight of WARNER BROS./WAR band THE LAST BANDOLEROS.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WBNS/COLUMBUS Dir./Programming & Operations JAY TAYLOR.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KYRK/CORPUS CHRISTI, TX mornings-programming-marketing LOGAN.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews KFNS/ST. LOUIS morning co-host DC.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with KBXR/COLUMBIA, MO PD/morning show co-host HILLARY GORDON.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER talks with owners/producers/syndicated on-air duo THE BAKA BOYZ.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews songwriter/worship leader ZACH WILLIAMS.
Dance Editor CARY VANCE gets the latest from artist/producer/remixer/DJ THROTTLE.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WCCC/HARTFORD, CT alum BRIAN BATTLES.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.