New All Access Columns Are Hotter Than The Heat Wave!
July 20, 2016 at 12:36 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: ALL ACCESS Editor ROY TRAKIN interviews JAMPOL ARTIST MANAGEMENT Founder JEFF JAMPOL.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: TRACY JOHNSON analyzes "Show Prep Technique: Imagine 'What If'."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS revels in "Humor, Honesty and Hope - What #Conclave41 Was All About."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER discusses those who "Never Been Anywhere ... But They Know It All."
* NEXT STEPS: SETH RESLER asks "Do You Know The Digital Influencers In Your Radio Station's Market?"
* RADIO FUTURESCOPE: JAMES CRIDLAND delves into "Podcast Stats: What We (Don't) Know."
* THE PERFORMANCE PLAYBOOK: PAUL KAYE wonders, "Is Your Show Funny?"
* PROGRAMMING YOUR LIFE: DAN MASON describes "The Addiction To Validation."
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WZMP/PHILADELPHIA afternoon host MIKE ADAM.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WPGC/WASHINGTON, DC APD ANGELIQUE ALSTON.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WCXT/SOUTH BEND PD/Digital Media Manager ZACK EAST.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS shares the insight of MIDWEST COMMUNICATIONS Corporate Country Brand Strategist TOM BALDRICA.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WBNS/COLUMBUS Dir./Programming & Operations JAY TAYLOR.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WSFS/MIAMI MD/afternoons SPAM.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews PAVEMENT ENTERTAINMENT Pres. MARK NAWARA.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with OREGON PUBLIC BROADCASTING PD/opbmusic DAVID CHRISTENSEN.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER talks with MEMPHIS MUSIC COMISSION Exec. Dir. JOHNNIE WALKER.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews singer/songwriter KARYN WILLIAMS.
Dance Editor CARY VANCE gets the latest from artist/producer/remixer/DJ THROTTLE.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KQJK/SACRAMENTO alum PAUL BORIS.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.