New All Access Columns Won't Give You The Summertime Blues!
July 27, 2016 at 2:30 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: ALL ACCESS News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews OMNIVORE RECORDINGS Owner/Partner CHERYL PAWELSKI.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: TIM MOORE counts "Five Easy Pieces."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS finds "What Radio Can Teach Marketers Lacking Skills."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER realizes "Doing Just Enough ... Isn't Enough."
* NEXT STEPS: SETH RESLER discovers "How Radio Stations Can Protect On-Air Talent from Online Harassment."
* RADIO FUTURESCOPE: JAMES CRIDLAND gets real "On Losing Your Voice."
* THE PERFORMANCE PLAYBOOK: PAUL KAYE wants you to "Make Personalities Your One Thing."
* PROGRAMMING YOUR LIFE: DAN MASON wants you to "Change Your Strategy. Change Your Story. Change Your Results."
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WBLI/LONG ISLAND former morning host DANA DIDONATO.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KSEQ/FRESNO APD/afternoons DANNY SALAS.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of SONO RECORDING GROUP artist BRIAN MCKNIGHT.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS shares the insight of ATLANTIC/WMN artist BRETT ELDREDGE.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with SOUND OFF podcast/consultant/talent coach MATT CUNDILL.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KMAX/FT. COLLINS, CO MD/afternoons SHELBY TAYLOR-THORN.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews KOMP/LAS VEGAS morning co-hosts BRITNEY & SPARKS 'BS IN THE MORNING.'
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WEXT/ALBANY, NY VP/Radio CHRIS WIENK.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER talks with "on the beach" personal advisor JAMON "JAYTEK" PERRY.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews singer/songwriter KARYN WILLIAMS.
Dance Editor CARY VANCE gets the latest from artist/producer/remixer/DJ THROTTLE.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with CLEAR CHANNEL/TUCSON alum S!ICK.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.