Get The Latest Insight In New All Access Columns!
August 3, 2016 at 2:36 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS.
* THE POWER PLAYER: ALL ACCESS News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews KICKSTARTER Head of Music NOLLY NEUMANN.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: LEE SMITH asks "Who Sets The (Low) Bar In Your Sales Department?"
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS notes that "Instagram Steals Snapchat's Stories Feature As The Role Of The Photo Evolves."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER declares, "Competition ... Promotions ... Marketing ... Battle Ready!."
* NEXT STEPS: SETH RESLER explains, "CBS Plans To Grow CBSN, Which Is A Sign Of Things To Come For Radio."
* RADIO FUTURESCOPE: JAMES CRIDLAND sees "The Radio Ads Targeted To Just One Person."
* THE PERFORMANCE PLAYBOOK: PAUL KAYE wants you to "Make Personalities Your One Thing."
* PROGRAMMING YOUR LIFE: DAN MASON explains "The Ups And Downs Of Ratings (And Life)."
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WESTWOOD ONE HITS and Hot AC host and WGVX/MINNEAPOLIS afternoons host TONY FLY.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KBOS/FRESNO MD/Mix Show Coordinator/on-air host KYLE RICHARD "DJ KAY RICH."
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of KMXB/LAS VEGAS middayer and KXTE-HD2 APD/MD HEATHER COLLINS.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS shares the insight of BIG LOUD RECORDS artist CHRIS LANE.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with SOUND OFF podcast/consultant/talent coach MATT CUNDILL.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with STRANGE LOOP PROMO/ATC MGMT. VP/Promotion GARY MCDONALD.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews WHQG/MILWAUKEE Brand Mgr./afternoons JOE CALGARO and MD/afternoons BORNA VELIC.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with KJAC/DENVER middays/Music/Digital MARGOT CHOBANIAN.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER talks with "on the beach" personal advisor JAMON "JAYTEK" PERRY.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews RPM GROUP Dir./Content Strategy and UPLIFTSING CONSUKLTING Founder DWAYNE MCCLARY.
Dance Editor CARY VANCE gets the latest from artist/producer/remixer/DJ THROTTLE.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KPTT/DENVER alum ISSA LOPEZ.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.