There's Something For Everyone In New All Access Columns!
August 17, 2016 at 2:42 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: ALL ACCESS News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews CHERRY CREEK BROADCASTING Group PD MARK ELLIOTT.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: RANDY LANE cites "Three Events Guaranteed To Get You On TV."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS reports that "Advertising Partners Are Looking For Influential Radio Talent In The Social Space."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER believes that "Being Fired Can Lead To Advancement."
* NEXT STEPS: SETH RESLER offers "A Crash Course In Radio And The Connected Car."
* RADIO FUTURESCOPE: JAMES CRIDLAND questions "AM Radio -- Does It Have A Future??"
* THE PERFORMANCE PLAYBOOK: PAUL KAYE asks "What Makes A Winner?"
* PROGRAMMING YOUR LIFE: DAN MASON wonders "Are You Truly Living? Or Just Avoiding Death?"
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KFTZ/IDAHO FALLS, ID nights JAKOBY WINTERS.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WWKX/PROVIDENCE, RI morning host BEKAH BERGER.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of EPIC RECORDS singer/songwriter/recording artist WRABEL.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS shares the insight of STONEY CREEK RECORDS artist ADAM CRAIG.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with 5280 SPORTS NETWORK Co-Founder and SB NATION RADIO host NATE LUNDY.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KDGE-KDMX/DALLAS PD JAY SHANNON.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with KSUT/DURANGO CO-FARMINGTON, NM MD/Special Projects STASIA LANIER.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER talks with KMJJ/SHREVEPORT, LA PD/afternoons ANTHONY "BIG ANT" SIMMONS.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews singer/songwriter NAOMI STRIEMER.
Dance Editor CARY VANCE gets the latest from artist/producer/remixer/DJ THROTTLE.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with iHEARTMEDIA/ALBANY, GA alum "THE REAL DEAL" MIKE NEIL.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.