Worldwide Radio Summit 2017 Keynote Session: Global Audio, The Evolution And Next Phase -- Live, Digital, On Demand!
October 4, 2016 at 5:03 AM (PT)
Join hundreds of your peers on THURSDAY, MAY 4th from 9a to 10:30a, for WORLDWIDE RADIO SUMMIT 2017's KEYNOTE SESSION: "Global Audio, The Evolution And Next Phase -- Live, Digital, On Demand!" All part of WORLDWIDE RADIO SUMMIT 2017 is set for MAY 3rd, 4th, 5th at the W HOTEL, HOLLYWOOD, presented by ALL ACCESS and A&R WORLDWIDE.
Audio continues to evolve with the expansion of digital, podcasting, events and more. The overall position of the medium is also expanding with the convergence of audio and mobile.
WORLDWIDE RADIO SUMMIT 2017 will be showcasing some of the industry's forefront innovators who are leading the charge and making positive impacts to evolve their businesses and drive the medium forward.
This must-experience discussion will stimulate conversation throughout the WWRS 2017 and well into the future.
- NEAL SCHORE - President & CEO, TRITON DIGITAL
- DARREN DAVIS – President, iHEARTRADIO WORLDWIDE
- CAROLINE BEASLEY - CEO & CFO, BEASLEY BROADCAST GROUP
- ALI ABHARY – CEO, KARNIVAL MEDIA GROUP, TURKEY
- And more!
Don't miss this cutting edge session that will give you the keys to unlocking digital programming content and monetization opportunities!
Make Your Plans To Attend, Now!
If you've never attended, and you've wanted to -- stop and make your plans now for the seventh annual WORLDWIDE RADIO SUMMIT -- presented by A&R WORLDWIDE and ALLACCESS.COM! WWRS 2017 is returning to the W HOTEL HOLLYWOOD, (where WWRS began in 2010), and is set for MAY 3rd, 4th, 5th, 2017. Early Bird Registration is now open -- and many of your peers are all set to attend.
And once again, DELTA is our travel partner offering up to a 10% discount on airfare to WWRS 2017 when you use travel code NMNYN.
WORLDWIDE RADIO SUMMIT is the "United Nations Of Radio" attended by hundreds of U.S. and international radio, record, social and digital executives and thought leaders over the past six years. WWRS 2017 will continue to highlight some of the most important issues and opportunities impacting radio today and tomorrow, as well as focus on the future of this crucial broadcast medium that is the world's largest communicator of music and sound.
Among the topics being addressed are:
- Advances in digital audience measurement
- New ways to reach and engage with audiences
- Innovative ways to build new revenue streams
- Programmatic sales efforts
- Winning with new music discovery & innovative programming
- Radio and its evolution in the digital age of the auto industry
- Social/digital media integration and evolution
- Creative programming
- Mobilization - using mobile for all touch points of listener engagement
- Talent & radio brand development
- Spoken word
- New business models
- Radio's influence across multiple platforms
- New technology/platforms
- Streaming advances
- Radio device development
- And Much More!
WORLDWIDE RADIO SUMMIT 2017 will kick off on WEDNESDAY, MAY 3rd with a special VIP Awards Brunch to be followed by a fantastic Opening Reception event that same evening at the HARD ROCK HOLLYWOOD. During WORLDWIDE RADIO SUMMIT 2016's kick-off party, DAYA, JACOB WHITESIDES AND SHAWN HOOK performed. The 2017 program will again aim to showcase even more global radio music stars!
And on THURSDAY, MAY 4th and FRIDAY, MAY 5th WORLDWIDE RADIO SUMMIT 2017 will have two full days of cutting edge meetings from thought leader from the US and around the world, with two exciting luncheons and two more evening cocktail parties followed by more live entertainment featuring some big name acts as well as the crème de la crème of emerging U.S. and international talent.
And for the second year, WWRS 2017 along with ALL ACCESS, DMR/INTERACTIVE and A&R WORLDWIDE are proud to support the RIA'S RISING STARS SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM to honor the memory of ALL ACCESS co-founder RIA DENVER and give deserving broadcast school students the chance to attend WORLDWIDE RADIO SUMMIT 2017 on APRIL 3rd, 4th, 5th at the W HOTEL in HOLLYWOOD. More details on how you can contribute, and sign up to be considered for a scholarship, soon.
Over the last six years, the WORLDWIDE RADIO SUMMIT has attracted hundreds of broadcasters, music executives and digital/social industry leaders from companies including:
- ABSOLUTE RADIO INTERNATIONAL (UK, AUSTRALIA), ARABIAN RADIO NETWORK (UAE), BBC RADIO (UK), BENZTOWN, BMG, BORRELL & ASSOCIATES
- CBS, COCA-COLA, COX, CUMULUS, DELTA AIRLINES, DMR INTERACTIVE, EDISON RESEARCH, EMMIS, ENTERCOM, ESPN RADIO, FLUXFM (GERMANY), FORD MOTORS, GREATER MEDIA, HIT FM (CHINA),
- iHEARTRADIO, JACOBS MEDIA, jacAPPS, LAST.FM, LDR, MARK RAMSEY MEDIA, MARKETRON, MIX GROUP, MTV/VH1 RADIO, NIELSEN, NELONEN MEDIA (FINLAND), NUVOODO, P4 (NORWAY)
- PANDORA, PBS, POLLACK MUSIC & MEDIA GROUP, PREMIERE NETWORKS, PROMOSUITE, RAB, RADIO DOBLE NUEVE (PERU), RDIO, REYNOLDS MEDIA
- SHUMAN CONSULTING, SIRIUSXM, SLACKER, SONY MUSIC (COLUMBIA, EPIC, RCA), SOUNDCLOUD, SOUNDOUT, SPECTRUM MEDYA (TURKEY), TOKYO FM (JAPAN), TRIPLE J RADIO (AUSTRALIA), TRITON MEDIA,
- UMG (INTERSCOPE, DEF JAM, REPUBLIC, CAPITOL), VIRGIN RADIO (MIDDLE EAST), WESTWOOD ONE, WMG (ATLANTIC, WARNER BROS.), XFM (UK), Y MUSIC, YAHOO!, 5FM (SOUTH AFRICA) and hundreds of others.
The WWRS 2017 event will focus on bringing together an even greater collection of radio, digital and music minds that will make the WORLDWIDE RADIO SUMMIT, once again, the must-attend global radio event for anyone who has an interest in the world's most powerful medium to break artists, sell music, build audience and generate revenue.
The architects behind the WORLDWIDE RADIO SUMMIT include the world’s most successful, respected and influential, independent, international talent discovery, development and consulting firm, A&R WORLDWIDE, which produces the annual MUSEXPO and consults numerous music industry events around the globe; and the world's largest online radio/music industry information and news resource, ALLACCESS.COM.
WORLDWIDE RADIO SUMMIT 2017 will follow the highly-respected independent global music, media and technology conference MUSEXPO, which celebrates its 13th year in 2017 and has been hosted on three continents (N. AMERICA, EUROPE and AUSTRALIA).
The WORLDWIDE RADIO SUMMIT's purpose is to unite broadcasters from the U.S. and other nations in an inclusive manner to showcase new creative and business models that will help this essential communicator of music, talk, news and sports evolve and thrive for years to come.
In addition, WORLDWIDE RADIO SUMMIT 2017 will help radio networks connect with peers and help radio discover and expose some of the best new talent from across the globe to its vast audiences.
As radio evolves from terrestrial to online, satellite, digital and mobile, WORLDWIDE RADIO SUMMIT will continue to offer the insight that will keep attendees on the pulse of the future of this essential broadcast medium and provide the chance to interact with those driving the future ideology and content of radio.
WWRS 2017 presents a great opportunity to look around and see who the best speakers, thought leaders, and experts are that will be willing to bring their unparalleled knowledge of radio, digital technologies and successful, innovative methods of ways of driving new revenue streams so that radio executives around the world can tap into these rapidly evolving new frontiers of interaction and communication with their audiences both in broadcast and in emerging digital platforms.
As always, WWRS 2017 will not be a rehash of the same old stuff you've seen elsewhere. WORLDWIDE RADIO SUMMIT 2017 will be another example of must-see, must-hear, must-attend content. We so look forward to your presence at WWRS 2017."
Early Bird Registration is now open at www.worldwideradiosummit.com.