You Can Take the World Serious With New All Access Columns!
November 2, 2016 at 2:31 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: ALL ACCESS News Editor JEFF SLBERMAN interviews RESULTS RADIO SVP/Strategic Development DAVE SHAKES.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: JEFF MCHUGH lists "Action Is The Key To Killer Content."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS advises, "Don't Harbor Or Fear Mistakes; Rather Focus On Doing What's Valuable To Others."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER on "Becoming An Air Personality ...."
* NEXT STEPS: SETH RESLER explains "Why Radio Talent Should Use Facebook Pages - Not Profiles - With Listeners."
* RADIO FUTURESCOPE: JAMES CRIDLAND explains how "One-Man Radio Station Gets 35,000 Listeners."
* THE PERFORMANCE PLAYBOOK: PAUL KAYE calculates how "Coaching = No Judgement."
* PROGRAMMING YOUR LIFE: DAN MASON asks, "What Halloween Can Teach Us About Personal Growth"
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WQKS-HD3/MONTGOMERY, AL PD/afternoon AARON TYLER.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KISV/BAKERSFIELD PD/middays J. REED.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of KFFM PD and KEYW/TRI-CITIES afternoons RIK MIKALS.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS shares the insight of WSIX/NASHVILLE APD/nights RYAN MCKIDDY.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with KSTP-A/MINNEAPOLIS and podcaster ANDY CARLSON.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KTBZ/HOUSTON and KIOZ/SAN DIEGO MD/afternoon-driver A.D.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews KVRQ/SEATTLE afternoons JEETZ.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with NIKKI'S WIVES singer NIKKI WHITEHEAD.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER talks with ex-MTV/BET free agent DARREN "BUTTAHMAN" BRIN.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews singer-songwriter KARYN WILLIAMS.
Dance Editor CARY VANCE gets the latest from SIRIUSXM Chill D BEN HARVEY.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WKXW/TRENTON, NJ alum BOB O'BRIEN
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.