New All Access Columns Can Be Your Trump Card
November 9, 2016 at 9:26 AM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: ALL ACCESS News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews VO MASTERY Exec. Producer RANDY THOMAS.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: TRACY JOHNSON wants you to "Take The Chicago Cubs 8-Step Plan To Radio Greatness."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS analyzes, "#Election2016: Social Media On Steroids."
* RADIO FUTURESCOPE: JAMES CRIDLAND spotlights a "One-Man Radio Station Gets 35,000 Listeners."
* THE PERFORMANCE PLAYBOOK: PAUL KAYE believes "Coaching = No Judgement."
* PROGRAMMING YOUR LIFE: DAN MASON asks, "What Halloween Can Teach Us About Personal Growth"
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WKSL/JACKSONVILLE FL afternoons COLT PARKEY.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WOCQ/SALISBURY-OCEAN CITY, MD PD/afternoons ALBIE DEE.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of KMXB/LAS VEGAS morning host MERCEDES MARTINEZ.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS shares the insight of COUNTRY TOP 40 host BOB KINGSLEY.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WSPD-W225AM/TOLEDO, OH PD "SHAGGY" MATT CULBREATH.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KFRR/FRESNO mornings SKIPPY.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews WABNER BROS. RECORDS SVP/Rock Formats HEATHER LUKE.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WCLZ/PORTLAND, ME Asst. Brand Manager/MD BRIAN FARRELL.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER talks with WBHK/BIRMINGHAM PD DARRYL JOHNSON.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews songwriter/worship leader ZACH WILLIAMS.
Dance Editor CARY VANCE gets the latest from SIRIUSXM Chill D BEN HARVEY.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WRLR/ROUND LAKE BEACH, IL alum DAN LABUDA.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.