You'll Be Thankful For These New All Access Columns
November 23, 2016 at 10:34 AM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: ALL ACCESS Editor ROY TRAKIN interviews AMAZON MUSIC Dir. RYAN REDINGTON.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: TIM MOORE declares "Iceberg ... Meet Titanic."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS believes, "It Defies Logic To Suggest Social Can't Move Ratings - You Just Need To Be Memorable."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER talks "The Turkey … Santa … & Me."
* NEXT STEPS: SETH RESLER wants you to "Drive Listeners To Your Station's Website With 'The 12 Days Of Whatever'."
* RADIO FUTURESCOPE: JAMES CRIDLAND discovers "Radio In The Car - Popular Everywhere."
* THE PERFORMANCE PLAYBOOK: PAUL KAYE offers "Leadership Lessons From Sir Winston Churchill."
* PROGRAMMING YOUR LIFE: DAN MASON believes "Growth Shouldn't Make You Feel Guilty."
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with ... well, himself.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews RCA RECORDS Co-Head of Rhythm Promotion KEVIN "INCA" VALENTINI.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of songwriters/producers THE CHAINSMOKERS.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KCJK/KANSA CITY APD/PM drive MATT MALONE.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews ROADRUNNER RECORDS National Rock/Alternative Promotion Dir. PHIL KASO.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with KTBG/KANSAS CITY Station Manager JON HART.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER talks with WVEE/ATLANTA evening announcer GREG STREET.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews singer/songwriter JODY MCBRAYER.
Dance Editor CARY VANCE gets the latest from SIRIUSXM Chill PD BEN HARVEY.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KMGW/TAKIMA, WA alum "BABY JOEL" DUMAGEN
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.