You'll Still Be Full With New All Access Columns!
November 30, 2016 at 12:37 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: ALL ACCESS Editor ROY TRAKIN interviews BMG U.S. SVP/Marketing, Commercials, Film & TV ALEX FLORES.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: RANDY LANE explains "The Benefits Of Digital Detox."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS warns that "If You're Doing Your Job The Same Way You Were A Year Ago, You're Already Behind."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER wants you to "Test It Before Airing ..."
* NEXT STEPS: SETH RESLER believes "Yes, You Can Use Pop-Up Windows On Your Radio Station's Website."
* RADIO FUTURESCOPE: JAMES CRIDLAND discovers "NPR One - Making News Radio Better."
* THE PERFORMANCE PLAYBOOK: PAUL KAYE wonders "Good Book Or Bad Book? Celebrate Or Commiserate?"
* PROGRAMMING YOUR LIFE: DAN MASON believes "Growth Shouldn't Make You Feel Guilty."
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WECQ/FORT WALTON BEACH, FL PD/afternoons SEAN MACK.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KCAQ/OXNARD-VENTURA, CA morning show co-host RICO.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of songwriters/producers THE CHAINSMOKERS.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS shares the insight of singer/actor/recording artist JANE LYNCH.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with FOX SPORTS RADIO host CLAY TRAVIS.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KKDO/SACRAMENTO APD ANDY HAWK.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews KPLX/TUCSON "The Frank Show" host FRANKLIN J. BRINSLEY II
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with artist INARA GEORGE.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER talks with WEUP-A/HUNTSVILLE, AL PD STEVE MURRY.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews singer/songwriter duo JENNY & TYLER.
Dance Editor CARY VANCE gets the latest from SIRIUSXM Chill PD BEN HARVEY.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KFOG/SAN FRANCISCO alum DRED SCOTT.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.