-
WFAN/New York's Joe Benigno Denies Harassment Charges, Will Be Back On Air Monday Says Entercom
July 20, 2018 at 3:55 AM (PT)
What do you think? Add your comment below. -
YESTERDAY (NET NEWS 7/19), ALL ACCESS reported ENTERCOM Sports WFAN-A-F/NEW YORK midday host JOE BENIGNO had been accused of sexual harassment by a former Account Executive. Now, THE NEW YORK POST updates, writing "WFAN’s JOE BENIGNO will be back on the air MONDAY, the radio station’s owner announced THURSDAY.
“He’ll be back on the air next week as per usual,” ENTERCOM Spokesperson ESTHER-MIREYA TEJEDA told the paper.
THE POST adds, "The company has said it will fight the allegations made by former ad sales executive LAURA LOCKWOOD that the station, owned by CBS RADIO during her 2006-to-2017 tenure, was run like a frat house. BENIGNO’s lawyer, ARTHUR AIDALA, said he will vigorously defend the claims so that 'JOE’s good name is cleared.' He’s denying everything she alleged,' continued AIDALA, who in the past has represented SID ROSENBERG, BENIGNO’s former co-host, and NFL great LAWRENCE TAYLOR. [JOE] never showed a naked picture of his wife. That’s absolutely insane. He never propositioned her in any way, shape, or form.”

