Pollack Media Group Reorganizes Executive Staff
February 15, 2007 at 11:06 AM (PT)
Citing the rapid expansion of the company into the new media arena over the past few years, POLLACK MEDIA GROUP Chairman/CEO, Global Media & Entertainment JEFF POLLACK announced a restructuring of the company's executive personnel:
* TOMMY HADGES will add global responsibilities to become Pres./Worldwide Video & Radio.
* DAVE BREWER is upped to Exec. VP/U.S. Radio.
* PAT WELSH is named Sr. VP/Digital Content.
* JIM KERR becomes VP/New Media, working out of PMG's DALLAS office.
* CELINA SANCHEZ is now Exec. Director/Music & Artist Relations
These changes now position PMG to best embrace the exciting opportunities of the digital age...
* TIM LYNE becomes Director/Brand Marketing.
"PMG was one of the first consulting firms to recognize the importance of the technological changes that were affecting broadcasters," JEFF POLLACK said. "Now, with so many new-media firms joining our existing TV and radio clients, it was time to better organize the various divisions of our firm, while recognizing the talents of our key executives after more than 20 years of working together.
"These changes now position PMG to best embrace the exciting opportunities of the digital age, working with both traditional and new-media companies to achieve the strategies that will help the entertainment industry move into the future in the most successful way."