Have You Checked Out The Columns & Features On All Access?
March 21, 2007 at 11:39 AM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- our columns are updated! Here's a rundown of what's new today on ALL ACCESS:
* ALL THEM BIG DOGS: BOB SHANNON continues his profile of DICK BIONDI.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: TOMMY KRAMER on how to tap into emotions to "get the story."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS says failure is important to success.
* THE NET UNTANGLED: CHRIS BOYLAN predicts SOUNDEXCHANGE is coming after radio next.
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING asks, "Do the few speak for or listen to the many?"
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks to WBLI/LONG ISLAND's GABRIELLE VAUGHN.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES hears from KISV & KEBT/BAKERSFIELD's "ERIC SEAN" CASUCCI.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND goes one-on-one with KMBX/LAS VEGAS' BRANDON BELL.
Country Editor JIM ASKER interviews BIG MACHINE's JOHN ZARLING.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON gets the scoop from WWRL-A/NEW YORK's SAM GREENFIELD.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER hits up WHAT-A/PHILADELPHIA's ALVIN CLAY.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA hears from VIRGIN's CHRIS SICILIANO.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING interviews REACH MEDIA's MITCH FAULKNER.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN talks to CURB artist NATE SALLIE.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL profiles WOODY NELSON, formerly of KZRC.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!